Jobs & Career Opportunities
At Pioneer Academy, we believe in offering much more than just a job. We strive to give you a full-fledged growing career. Energetic workplace environment & collaborative culture for long term career growth.
CURRENT JOB OPENINGS IN PIONEER ACADEMY
The candidate will be primarily responsible for getting the maximum number of admissions for the institute.
Key responsibilities include:
- Develops a network of alumni by identifying and training successful alumni willing to help recruit students; coordinating the network’s activities.
- Evaluates recruitment techniques by determining the effectiveness of each recruitment technique used by admissions; discerning the appeal of admissions literature.
- Welcomes prospective students by processing paperwork; interviewing applicants; arranging and conducting campus tours; conducting follow-up activities such as letter writing and phone-calling campaigns.
- Maintains recruiting operations by following policies and procedures; reporting needed changes
- Improves quality results by studying, evaluating, and re-designing processes; implementing changes.
Decision Making, Motivating Others, Persuasion, Listening, Verbal Communication, Emphasizing Excellence, Supports Diversity, Results Driven, Coordination, Quality Focus, Connecting with Admission Seekers.
- Group Discussion
- Telephonic Interview
- Personal Interview
CTC: 414480/- Rupees Per Annum.
- Coordinating and interacting with development teams and client for the development / customization of solution to their requirements
- Preparation of user manuals, installation qualification, and functional requirement specifications
- Publishing documentation in the format required for project delivery
- Manage multiple projects concurrently and meet all documentation deliverable deadlines
- Must have passion for writing
- Writing case studies and blogs for the projects and websites developed
- Ability to work in a dynamic work environment and produce highly engaging, precise technical literature within short turn-around times
1) 2-3 year of experience in technical writing and content writing.
2) Experience of MS Office is a must.
3) Knowledge of tools, such as SnagIt, Photoshop, and Visio.
4) Excellent written and verbal English communication skills.
5) Requirement gathering and maintaining quality standards of the document.
6) Capable of working independently with minimal guidance.
7) Reviewing documents for language, punctuation, and style or formatting errors with proficiency in descriptive and prescriptive grammar.
- Responsible for designing, coding and modifying websites, from layout to function and according to a client’s specifications.
- Strive to create visually appealing sites that feature user-friendly
- Design and clear navigation.
- Regular exposure to business stakeholders and executive management, as well as the authority and scope to apply your expertise to many interesting technical problems.
- Candidate must have a strong understanding of UI, cross-browser compatibility, general web functions and standards.
- The position requires constant communication with colleagues.
- Experience in planning and delivering platforms used across multiple products and organizational units.
- Deep functional knowledge or hands on design experience with Web Services (REST, SOAP, etc …) is needed to be successful in this position.
- Strong grasp of security principles and how they apply to E-Commerce applications.
Skills and Qualifications
- Teamwork, Verbal Communication
- Web User Interface Design (UI), Security Principles, Object-Oriented Design, Web Services (REST/SOAP), Multimedia Content Development, API’s
The Social Media Manager will implement the company’s Social Media marketing. Administration includes content strategy, develop brand awareness, generate inbound traffic and cultivate leads and sales. The Social Media manager is a highly motivated individual with experience and a passion for designing and implementing the Company’s content strategy, creating relevant content, blogging, community participation and leadership. This position is full time salaried with benefits, including attendance at Social Media, blogging and industry-specific conferences.
The following seven Social Media marketing components are the roadmap to success and are the responsibilities of the Social Media manager. Your Social Media manager must master them to execute Social campaigns effectively:
- ACHIEVING OBJECTIVES
- Growth of Likes
- GREAT DESIGN
- SOLID CONTENT STRATEGY
- PROMOTION STRATEGY
- ENGAGEMENT STRATEGY
- CONVERSION STRATEGY
- MEASURE & ANALYZE TO ESTABLISH ROI
- MANAGE SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING CAMPAIGNS AND DAY-TO-TAY ACTIVITIES INCLUDING:
- Curate relevant content to reach the company’s ideal customers.
- Create, curate, and manage all published content (images, video and written).
- Monitor, listen and respond to users in a “Social” way while cultivating leads and sales.
- Conduct online advocacy and open stream for cross-promotions.
- Develop and expand community and/or blogger outreach efforts.
- Oversee design (ie: Facebook Timeline cover, profile pic, thumbnails, ads, landing pages, Twitter profile, and blog).
- Design, create and manage promotions and Social ad campaigns.
- Compile report for management showing results (ROI).
- Become an advocate for the Company in Social Media spaces, engaging in dialogues and answering questions where appropriate.